- I believe that we should rejoice in the success of others as much as we do in our own.
- We should not only admit our mistakes but we should share stories about them with others.
- Our mistakes instruct us how to live a better life. They are gifts.
- We should ask others for help when we need it.
- I believe that gossip is bad- it is like committing an act of violence against the person being talked about. They will probably never know exactly what was said, and will never be able to defend themselves.
- We should surround ourselves with interesting people.
- We should be brave and do things that scare us.
- We should always do work that we love, embrace change, and take a chance.
- We should give others a chance, even when they haven’t asked for one.
- We should not panic.
- What do you believe?
Management Expert, Executive Coach, Columnist, Strategic Networker